About Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is made up of over 600 business support organisations across Europe and beyond, covering 66 countries. We combine international business expertise with local knowledge to take your innovation to new markets.
The EEN provides advice and assistance to small companies and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), supporting them to make the most of the opportunities on the European market by promoting business and technology partnering opportunities at a local, regional, national and international level, across a broad range of industrial and service sectors. We also help businesses to build their innovation capacity and meet their capital requirements.
Through partnership and advice, we help you to
- develop your activities in new markets
- disseminate or access new technologies
- access finance
- take part in EU-funded projects
- better know EU laws and standards that directly affect your activities
- protect your rights and ideas, and get informed on intellectual property and patents
- make your voice heard so that the EU legislation corresponds to your daily reality
We provide you with customized support through information, knowledge sharing, expertise, networking, etc.
The Enterprise Europe Network manages Europe’s largest online database of business opportunities. Search for business or academic partners to manufacture, distribute, co-develop and supply your products, ideas and services.
Find a partner in three steps:
- Search our global partnership database based on your criteria
- Express your interest by telling us about your company
- We put interested partners in contact with each other
Horizon 2020 and EU funding
Uminova Innovation is one of nine EUSME support offices financed by Vinnova and the Swedish Agency for Growth. We advise small and medium-sized companies, free of charge, about EU funding. Does your company need funding contributions to run an innovative development project, or do you need funds to develop your products and services? We sort out the concepts and review your opportunities for contributions from the EU Research and Innovation Programs Horizon 2020 and Eurostars.
Are you an innovative, high-flying small or medium-sized business with European and global ambitions? Are you looking for substantial funding to develop and scale up your idea? And could you make use of business development resources and coaching to take your company forward? Then the SME Instrument is for you.
The Enterprise Europe Network has already helped close to 200,000 companies. Get inspired by their success stories!