12 business ideas will tested and developed during the Startup Program this fall. A wide range of ideas and enthusiastic participants indicate that the upcoming months will be both intense and inspiring. Now the work begins, the goal is to find out if the ideas have potential or not.
Here are the participants and their initial idea descriptions.
- Henrik Andersson and Mikael Nilsson, Idrottspsykolgionline: Treatment and prevention in sports psychology
- Jonas Bergsten, Wellness Zone: Efficiency and wellbeing at the workplace
- Tova Engman and Pontus Bergström, P-Zone: The global parking solution
- Oscar Granström, TAXOOL: Taxi pooling to and from work
- Roand Hellander and Thomas Johansson, Easy Fishing: Innovation for easier and more fun fishing
- Agneta Lundström, Ewa Gruffman Cruse and Ann-Christine Sundbaum, Lärkan: A tool för leadership through dialogue and conflict management
- Gunilla Moritz, Resetoalett: A portable toilet for wheelchair users
- Fredrik Sahl, Flow Below: Finding leakage in drainage pipes
- Tobias Stenborg, giggare.se: A platform for modern service businesses
- Martin Willman, Emil Ottosson and Jonas Gustafson, Brawl Gaming: High stake gaming
- Hanna Ögren, Kulturbron: Promotes mental wellbeing by means of culture
One more idea will be added to the list later.
The article aviable in Swedish