Find Potential investors and partners in Israel
This is may be a chance for SME companies in biotech, medtech and pharma to interact with potential investors and Big Pharma.
The Israeli life science industry is fairly young. However, it has been growing at an impressive pace in the last years. There are over 700 companies, out of which 56% were founded during the last decade.
• Israel is a top innovation hub and one of the most dynamic start-up markets. It boosts a successful ecosystem of start-ups, venture capital, industry and academia.
• Israel has the second largest drug development pipeline in comparison to Europe.
• Vivid environment leads to high amount of raising life science capital.
• Leading international venture capital funds active in Israel include Sequoia Capital, Merck Serono Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners etc.
• Israel is a gateway to the US market.
For more information visit
Travel grant: Swedish SME can apply for a travel grant from Vinnova. For information contact Tomas Aronsson, VINNOVA, +46 (0) 8 473 31 18,
REGISTER no later than April 17 via