Junior technical account manager (Umeå)
Företag Intinor AB
Ansök senast den 31 januari, 2021
With an ever-growing customer base, we are now looking to expand our team at our headquarters in Umeå. As a technical account manager, you will help new and existing customer to find solutions for sending video over the internet.
This role focuses on customer satisfaction and identifying opportunities to grow our relationships with customers and partners. You will be working closely with our Nordic sales manager and our support manager.
Varied and challenging work based at our head office, visiting customers and joining our sales managers on national and international expo’s. This position offers the potential for further career development within Intinor, progressing to either working with international Key account management or with our support management.
Who are you?
We believe you are a social and outgoing person with experience from second-line support in telecom or similar. You are solution-oriented and thrive to help customers find solutions to technical problems.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Swedish and English
- Sales experience advantageous but not required
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely.
- Market salary and collective agreement (kollektivavtal)
- Weekly wellness hour (Friskvårdstimme)
- Wellness contribution (Friskvårdsbidrag)
- An exciting and challenging job in a growing company and industry
- “Friday-fun”, pick your own passion project!
Application: Send CV and personal letter in Swedish to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please reach out to Daniel Lundstedt, 070-1484668 or email@example.com