Manager of Architecture and UI | UX
Företag Sartorius Stedim Data Analytics
Ansök senast den 16 januari, 2021
An outstanding opportunity to join our growing Data Analytics business as a Manager of Architecture and UI | UX. Based in Umea.
We are recruiting a manager for our team of Architects and UI | UX to help us take our market leading Data Analytics products to the next level.
In this newly created position, you will be responsible for driving and defining the product architecture. You will also own and maintain the governance around the architecture of the products produced by Sartorius Data Analytic.
In addition, you will bring knowledge and deep expertise of software architecture and UI | UX to develop this expertise and capability. The architecture team will cover several roles Enterprise– Infra- and Application architects and UI | UX.
The goal is to continuously improve the architecture capability within Sartorius Data Analytic and to manage resources for the development teams.
This position is based in Umeå.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Leading, developing and mentoring the team
- Overseeing the development team constellations
- Fostering a self-organised environment within the development teams
- Ensuring a level of competences in UI | UX in the teams
- Governing the architectural decision forum
- Member of the product development management team
What will convince us:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Strong problem solver, capable of leading continuous learning and continuous improvement
- Strong work experience as a manager for architects and or UI | UX roles
- Experience in software development and the TOGAF framework
- Excellent people management leadership and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in the SAFe framework
What we offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
Strong values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
We look forward to receiving your application.
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.
Ansök här: https://sartorius.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/sartoriuscareers/job/Umea/Manager-of-Architecture-and-UI---UX_R7770/apply