User Experience Designer
Företag Paradox Interactive
Ansök senast den 19 juni, 2019
Paradox Arctic are developing Deep, Appealing and Personal games within the Management genre and a big focus for us are making sure our games are accessible. Are you passionate about creating amazing user experiences? Do you tirelessly advocate for the end user? Are you a team player who thrives in cross discipline collaborative environments? Then you might be the UX Designer we’re looking for!
Paradox Arctic in Umeå is now looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our team. A key player in making our games appealing and accessible.
- Create design guidelines and style guides which align with abstract game pillars and target player fantasies
- Translate high level gameplay features into information flows and layouts that are easy to learn and use
- Evaluate, using different methods, and refine design in incremental steps
- Review work of other UX designers, and the work of other disciplines from a UX perspective
- Facilitate collaborative design of user experience
- Analyse data from user research sessions and telemetry, and improve designs based on findings
- Plan and conduct user test sessions and A/B tests to evaluate usability aspects and validate hypotheses
- Education in Human-Computer Interaction or similar
- Experience working as a UX Designer or equivalent for software projects
- Experience from designing UX, UI and user flows for games
- Experience from conducting user research
- Knowledge of making changes to the user interface in software, using visual tools such as Unity
On a personal level, our ideal candidate is driven and wants to learn new things. You are a humble team player, eager to take on any task that helps the team and the project to move forward.
At Arctic you will receive many opportunities to learn and improve and become a vital part in shaping our future games. We also provide self-leadership courses for all employees and are proud of our no crunch policy.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: Design Manager
Location: This position is based in Umeå
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us how your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.