Ansök senast den 29 september, 2018
Today, ComeOn has over 375 employees worldwide, with offices in London, Stockholm, and Malta. We offer Sportsbook, Casino and Poker around the world. We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn is the place to be.
As a ComeOn Exploratory tester, you will quality assess the different whitelabels under our sites, identify buggy areas and find creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You will leave a lasting impact on the thousands of users that are using ComeOn and its suite of whitelabels for playing. You will be involved in setting strategies for test, methods and defining the QA processes that the team uses.
You will be working as part of Agile teams from requirements to test. You will create test plans, test cases that cover all features under development. You will run regression cases for every release and should be able to write detailed cases for test automation team. As a person, you are proactive, open minded and want to challenge yourself to learn and develop further.
As an exploratory tester, you will participate in test case creation and execution activities such as:
- Analyse user stories and create test cases to cover all the different user combinations
- Execute test cases to identify bugs and improve the software quality
- Estimate test activities to better gauge how long a test activity might take to complete
- Breakdown epic stories into sizeable development chunks to ensure there is a stream of smaller tasks available for test
- Assist in planning and controlling test environment to make sure test environments are in healthy condition for test activities.
- Coordinate test activities during different phases of the project
- Communicating with all stakeholders to report the status of test and to highlight any issues that might hamper the release
- Lead and take responsibility for defining the manual test tasks from project start to finish. Reporting on progress in line with the processes and escalating issues and risks where appropriate
- Creation of test strategies, test plans, test schedules, sign off documents with focus and maintenance of quality standards and validation techniques
- Hands-on testing (UI, usability, Functional and Integration)
- Testing client /server based web & mobile applications
- REST-API testing using RestAssured.
- Frontend automation using JEST / Nightwatch / Cypress frameworks.
- Experience working in agile methods like SCRUM / KANBAN.
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail or similar test management tools.
- Understanding of test automation frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- Co-ordinate with business for acceptance tests
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a yearGenerous pension and insurance benefits
- Generous health subsidy
- Benefits, discounts and offers with Benify
- Company events and AW’s
We are a flat organization which means less managers managing managers. At ComeOn! we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
But working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in FIFA, dart, table tennis, pool, poker or mini golf and if you're not into that stuff, a cold beer from the beer fridge might be your type of melody.
KontaktinformationEric Wallinder email@example.com 0739179110