Senior Game Programmer
Företag Paradox Interactive
Ansök senast den 29 juni, 2019
Paradox Arctic is now looking to hire a senior Game Programmer to work in a dynamic, supportive, playful and exciting environment. For the person with the right skills and mindset we can offer a great opportunity to work with sharp colleagues, challenging tasks, and to be a part of the full development process to create great management & strategy games for a passionate community!
Your team will be small, cross-disciplined and autonomous, where each member has a big impact on the finished game. You as a senior programmer will be influencing and having a big impact on the outcome of the game by setting high technical standards on quality but also making sure the technical architecture is sound and enables an iterative development process with the end goal of bringing the best possible experience to the players.
- Technical design and implementation of new features
- Improving and optimizing existing code
- Guiding less experienced programmers towards creating quality software
- Drive continuous improvement of the development process and automation in an agile environment
- Excellent understanding of modern C++.
- Extensive work experience with C++.
- A desire to continually learn and improve, and a willingness to help others do the same.
- Ability to estimate your tasks and collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues.
Since we’re working in an international environment, it’s important that you’re comfortable communicating in english on a daily basis. The right person has a big interest in creating enjoyable user experiences. If you have an interest in strategy and management games - that’s good! If you’ve been part of developing a published title - that’s even better!
Scope: Fulltime and permanent
Reports to: Technical Director
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace, we highly encourage anyone, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think that you'd be a great addition to our team.